Here are dozens of free autism social skills teaching resources, most with free pdf downloads. The resources vary in difficulty and can be used for children between ~ age 6 and ~ age 18. The resources are organized by color-coded categories below:
1. Communication/Relationships [view video describing these HERE]
2. Emotions [view video describing these HERE]
3. Communication/Relationships/Emotions [view video describing these HERE]
* = Printable downloads included (worksheets, hand-held visuals, activity cards, wall displays)
+ = Information, instruction, discussion (no downloads)
1. Category: Communication/Relationships. CLICK ON THE RESOURCE NAME.
*The How Interesting Is It? kit – Show how to score “likes” with peers by picking interesting topics
2. Category: Emotions. CLICK ON THE RESOURCE NAME.
3. Category: Communication/Relationships/Emotion. CLICK ON THE RESOURCE NAME.
[Photos shown on this page were sent in by users of these free downloads - thank you]